Our enrichment programs include:
- Computer Program
- Winter, Spring and Summer Enrichment Program
- Technology Program. Our technology center will offer innovative methods to stimulate learning in a high-quality environment. This center will build awareness, support overall development, and provide new approaches to learning concepts and critical thinking through the use of computers and other systems and processes.
- Literacy Program. Our literacy development center, which includes an on-site library, will provide a high-quality environment where the students can acquire oral language skills, phonological awareness, print awareness and alphabet knowledge. This center will have many tools that will help the child’s cognitive, physical, language, social skills and emotional developments.
- Musicology Program. This program will utilize music and singing to help children learn to imitate patterns of sound and rhythm and appreciate songs. This program will enhance children’s abstract reasoning skills. Students will experience live music and singing, creative movement, instruments, games, puppets and songbooks.
- Before and After School Program. This program will be available to parents and legal guardians with children from the ages six through twelve. The purpose of the program is to provide a safe place for parents who have school-aged children who need supervision prior to their formal school and after school. Hours of operations: 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Set An Appointment now and learn more about our programs. You can also contact us at 925-308-7693 if you have other inquiries. Do you want to get your child involved in our program now? Please proceed to our Enrollment page.