Baby Yale Academy provides an opportunity for each child to excel and develop in a place where they feel safe and happy.
We are committed to strong academics and use of effective educators, and unparalleled services and excellence.
Parents can rest assured that dedicated teachers, in a nurturing environment, are caring for their children. Baby Yale Academy, in cooperation with parents, strives to provide an excellent campus where kids are our priority.
What Sets Us Apart?
When parents place their trust in Baby Yale Academy for the care of their child, we promise to provide the very best care and education possible. Nobody does it better. We offer year-round programs, coordinated weekend service, parent/community workshops, specialized teachers, age-appropriate curriculum, and so much more. Please take note that we are not affiliated with Yale University.
To be the childcare and educational center of choice among kids and parents by delivering distinguished and incomparable services. Our values will drive our operation and will be exemplified by Baby Yale Academy’s staff. The following principles and business competencies will guide The Academy’s progression and accomplishment:
- Safety Excellence
- Financial Strategy
- Employee Satisfaction
- Workforce Strategy
- Customer Satisfaction
- Quality and Compliance
Services › Quality › Value › Customer Satisfaction
Commitment to Quality: When Parents place their trust in Baby Yale Academy for the care of their child, we promise to provide the very best care and education possible and to uphold a foundation of excellence. Baby Yale Academy promises:
- To provide a warm and nurturing environment that is prepared to meet the needs of our students
- Well trained and caring teachers
- To provide parent conference, parenting classes and a Parent/Teacher Association to support Baby Yale Academy
- A safe and developmentally sound environment
- Age appropriate curriculum and learning activities
- To provide a monthly newsletter of The Academy’s activities
- To allow parental involvement and opportunities to volunteer
Our values drive our operation and are exemplified by Baby Yale Academy’s staff:
- Commitment and demonstrated compassion when caring for the students.
- Accountability for our conduct and answerability to parents and local agencies.
- Responsive and respectful Care given to the students and parents.
- Effective in the Care of the students and excellence in our services and products.
Hours of Operation
The academy will be open seven days a week from 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., year-round.
You can reach us by calling 925-308-7693 or Set An Appointment now.